While ever increasing health care expenses and eventually decreasing medical standards have become an issue of concern for world over and people are finding themselves constrained to make compromises to their personal health. But there is a light at the end of the tunnel… A country with a solution. India is providing patients from across the globe with a complete solution – the destination for their all healthcare requirements in form of Medical Tourism in India. Talking about Medical Treatment, India has the most competent doctors and world class medical facilities, that is the reason that Medical Tourism in India is booming; pushing other nations down the list. The major reasons that have enabled India to dominate this growing market are
- The low cost of medical treatment in India
- The quality treatment provided by hospitals and private clinics
- The highly developed tourism industry.
What more can a medical traveler ask for, quality treatment yet at a very affordable cost. These factors have led to significant growth in numbers of foreign patients visiting India for their various medical problems. Treatment in India is a package which provides great cost saving benefits besides world-class facilities.
There are unending advantages for patients going to India for treatment. Some of the advantages of going to India for medical treatment are:
- Hospitals and other medical centers are internationally accredited and use latest technologies to minimize errors and patient hassles.
- Highly qualified and reputed Physicians/Surgeons with experience and track record to treat patients ensuring good treatment outcomes
- Cost savings are immense. Compared to patients own country medical treatment costs in India are lower by at least 60-80%.
- There is no waiting list for the patients.
- Patient gets options for private room, translator, private chef, dedicated staff during your stay and many other tailor-made services
Another reason why treatment in India is on high demand is due to availability of medically advanced hospitals and internationally trained experts. India has got worldwide recognition, and has created its own identity in the field of medical treatment and surgery. Some of the popular treatments in India that are available – Orthopedics, Cardiology, Cosmetic Surgery, Dentistry, Oncology, Neurosurgery, Bariatric/Obesity Surgery, Spine Surgery, General and Endoscopy Surgery, Cancer management, Ophthalmology, IVF (In Vitro Fertilization), Urology Surgery in India and Preventive Health Care.
For those patients who want alternative therapies for their healing have the options for the therapies like Ayurveda, yoga and spa which have many patients in getting treated or at least improve their condition in case of serious ailment . India has another gift from its ancestors to offer to the world – The Ayurveda – Ayurveda is both therapeutic as well as rejuvenate; it promotes positive health, natural beauty and longevity. It has remedies for common ailments as well as serious health problems.